DSChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk?

3 posters

Go down

Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk? Empty Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk?

Post by HanyouGirl Fri May 13, 2011 10:58 am

Greetings. HanyouGirl here, or xoxHanyouGirlxox on YT, but just call me HanYo, I've only been dubbing since October 2010 so I'm still a newbie at the whole vocaloid dub/chorus business, emmm, I'm happy to talk to people and make new friends :3 so if you want to chat then just add me on Skype or something. I quite enjoy making graphics and nameplates for choruses and animating :3

and emm.... nice to meet you all :3
HanyouGirl
HanyouGirl

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk? Empty Re: Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk?

Post by Shiizu Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Nice to meet you Hanyo-san
I hope we can become great friends in the near future. xD
Shiizu
Shiizu

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk? Empty Re: Greetings fellow Chorusians?.....Chorus-folk?

Post by HanyouGirl Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Nice to meet you too Shiizu, hopefully we'll get an opportunity to sing together and become friends. :3
HanyouGirl
HanyouGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 am

Hello HanYou! It's nice to meet you~ My name is Nami, The co-founder for DSChorus We are glad to have you be apart of us We hope that you have fun on DSChorus and audition for our upcoming chorus!
Nami
Nami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down