DSChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why hello there!

2 posters

Go down

why hello there! Empty why hello there!

Post by witchandelyonpower Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey, I'm not entirely new to the group, but I finally got my account on the forum! (there were troubles joining before)

I do some of the animating for the group, like the Romeo & Cinderella video. Currently working on the Mozaik Role one, which will be done very soon!
I also audition for some things when I'm not busy.

So, um, when I'm not doing DSChorus stuff, I'm usually doing artsy stuff since I want to continue majoring in art once I get to college. If you want to see some dorky artwork of mine, I have a deviantart account by the same name.

that was an ok intro, right?
witchandelyonpower
witchandelyonpower

Back to top Go down

why hello there! Empty Re: why hello there!

Post by Chloee Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 am

Hello : D My favorite animator I love you this much \(0w0)/

I am so glad that you joined our forum! Noe I can talk to you whenever I have a quick question and so. I am very glad Mozaik Roll is almost done. I'm so exited for this chorus~ ANd you should become more less busy! (THAT MADE NO SENSE!)

So you can draw as well! That's sooo cool! I am going to check out deviantart right noww!
FMA FOR THE WORLD! I love Fullmetal alchemist~ And you are a really great drawer! And there are some Avatar: Last Airbender? Your soo amazing~

~Chloee @ DSChorus
Chloee
Chloee
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/dontshoutchloee114

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum