DSChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone~!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone~! Empty Hello everyone~!

Post by Nagami~chan Sat May 19, 2012 5:20 pm

I know this must seem completely random, but I just decided today is the day I join and risk letting others hear me. I am very terrified of singing in a different language, but I have been practicing from singing off of romaji lyrics, and I think it's about time I put myself to the test.
Anyways, I'm sixteen and I am a strange person, I can be shy and then completely flirty the next minute, so watch out! Also, I've never submitted a cover in my life... I'm not too shy when it comes to singing in public, but when someone can listen to it over and over again, it kinda scares me. But either than that, I would love to sing with a lot of people! I've sang with over 8 people in public and it was a lot of fun! So, I'm going to try my best to stay up-to-beat with everything...!

I'm not on Skype as much as I used to be so if you really want to know something about me go ahead and ask on YT or here! :3
Nagami~chan
Nagami~chan

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone~! Empty Re: Hello everyone~!

Post by SunflowerOfHappiness Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:02 pm

hey there~!!
What's your YT? :DD
SunflowerOfHappiness
SunflowerOfHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloee Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello! We are glad that you can be here with us on the DSChorus forums! I'm sure you have a lovely voice! We hope to hear you someday! I bet your voice is very lovely. And please don't be shy with us! We are anything but shy! We are very happy and fun people. We do not judge! Thank you for signing up on our forums and please enjoy your time here! Thank you so much!
Chloee
Chloee
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/dontshoutchloee114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum